Digital Reality’s SkyDrift Now Available On PSN and Xbox Live!
SkyDrift is a new game from developer Digital Reality, out today on the Playstation Network and Xbox Live. I’ve played a good amount of it so far, and it’s awesome. 100% worth the $14.99 asking price. I’ll have a review soon, but in the meantime, Digital Reality released a press release showcasing the game’s features, as well as a launch trailer. Check them out below!
From the press release:
SkyDrift GamePlay Features:
- Eight Modern Planes to Fly: Choose from eight modern, state-of-the art airplanes turned into killing machines, each with four different skins for a total of 32 unique racing skins.
- Six Power-ups! Capture up to two different powers in your plane’s arsenal, then collect upgrades to increase the strength of those existing powers. Strategy becomes key as you must choose which powers to keep, which ones to upgrade and which ones to convert into Boost energy.
- Stunning Visuals: Race through scenic venues like the Grand Canyon, Alaskan Terrain and Hawaiian Islands, created with beautiful, vibrant colors.
- 8-person Multiplayer: Jump online to take your friends down in this fast and furious battle.
- Three Unique Game Modes: Power Race Mode is high-speed racing paired with power-ups; Speed Race Mode where players navigate the course through ring targets that accelerates plane speed and Survival Mode where pilots race against the countdown clock and each other.
In SkyDrift, become the master of the sky with challenging achievements, collectable rewards and badges, and numerous tactical power-ups.
Rated “E 10+” for Mild Violence by the Entertainment Software Review Board, SkyDrift is now available on PlayStation Network for $14.99 or on Xbox LIVE Arcade for 1200 Microsoft Points.