AOC Releases Slim 23″ i2367fh IPS Monitor
AOC’s i2367fh monitor is packed with features.
AOC has released the i2367fh, a virtually borderless 23-inch monitor designed for both workstations and gaming systems. The i2367fh features Advanced High-Performance In-Plane Switching (IPS) technology and a 50,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio to provide enhanced picture quality, higher definition, better color accuracy and greater light transmission. Blu-ray players, game consoles and other devices can be easily hooked up through the monitor’s integrated HDMI port, and the display even features built-in speakers.
The 23-inch IPS display has a 2mm bezel that gives the monitor a sleek, borderless appearance. The monitor’s artistic design also features a metallic hook-shaped stand that allows for two different setup modes of viewing – as a photo frame style without a base or a standard function stand. The AOC i2367fh is available now for $199 at B & H Photo and Amazon.com.
• Full HD 1920×1080 resolution
• 50,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio
• 5ms response time
• TFT Active Matrix LCD
• Hg free WLED Backlight for ultra-low power consumption
• FRC 8-bit panel that supports 16.7 million colors
• VGA and HDMI with HDCP digital inputs
• Two 2-Watt built-in speakers
• Detachable, multi-purpose stand
• User friendly OSD menu with 16 languages
• Microsoft Windows 7 compatible