Rumor: Rocksteady Working On TMNT Game!
If you’re a child of the 80s, get ready to be excited. It’s only a rumor, but supposedly Rocksteady Studios, famous for their amazing work on Batman: Arkham Asylum and Arkham City, are working on a secret Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles project, dubbed Manhatten Crisis.
Here are the leaked details so far:
- All four turtles will be playable, with flashbacks to Master Splinter.
- Gameplay and story progression will be similar to Batman: Arkham City.
- Bosses include Bebop and Rocksteady, Shredder, and Krang.
- The Turtle Van and Turtle Blimp will be included.
- The game will use Arkham City’s graphics engine.
- The game is expected to be more dark than slapstick.
- The game will be coming to Wii U, Xbox 360, and Playstation 3.