iZotope Announces RX 3 and RX 3 AdvancedAugust 8, 2013
iZotope has revealed the latest iteration of its professional audio restoration software, RX 3 – and it’s coming in September.
iZotope has announced that its flagship audio repair software RX will soon be getting an upgrade in the form of RX 3. Capable of saving audio files that would normally be considered beyond repair, RX is used by audio engineers, post production professionals, broadcasters, podcasters, archivists, forensic specialists, videographers and more. The all-new RX 3 boasts cutting-edge tools and an improved workflow to fix audio with unrivaled power and precision.
- Work up to six times faster thanks to under-the-hood processing enhancements and a redesigned user interface.
- Remove or reduce reverb from audio using the new Dereverb module in RX 3 Advanced.
- Clean up dialogue on the fly with RX 3 Advanced’s all-new real-time Dialogue Denoiser
- Use both your eyes and your ears to identify and fix problems within a spectral audio editor.
- Never lose an edit again with the unlimited Undo history, saved automatically with audio data into the new RX document format.
Customers who purchased RX 2 after July 1, 2013 will receive a free upgrade to RX 3 upon release. Customers who purchased RX 2 Advanced after July 1, 2013 will receive a free upgrade to RX 3 Advanced upon release.
Special upgrade pricing will be available for all previous RX customers upon release.
Sign up today and be among the first to hear when RX 3 and RX 3 Advanced become available by visiting: http://www.izotope.com/rx3
Both RX 3 and RX 3 Advanced can be used as a standalone audio editor, or as plug-ins in your favorite host. Supported plug-in formats include 64-bit AAX (Pro Tools 11), RTAS/AudioSuite (Pro Tools 7.4-10), VST, VST 3, and Audio Unit.