Fist of the North Star: Ken’s Rage 2 Now Available
The second gaming outing for the action manga Fist of the North Star, Ken’s Rage 2, can now be yours.
Tecmo Koei has announced the release of Fist of the North Star: Ken’s Rage 2 for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, via the PlayStation Network. A Wii-U version (download only) will be available on February 7th, 2013.
Fist of the North Star: Ken’s Rage 2 features Legend mode, a wide variety of playable characters, all new storylines as well as online co-op and versus play modes.
- Legend mode follows the storyline of the entire manga, starting with a re-imagined version of ‘Raoh’ and covering ‘Celestial Emperor’ and ‘Land of Shura’. This faithful adaptation ensures that this mode can be enjoyed by both fans of the manga and new comers to Kenshiro’s post-apocalyptic world. Different characters will be controlled for each episode while ‘boss’ encounters will feature entire famous scenes from the manga, recreated in intricate detail.
- Over 20 playable characters will be available, including Falco, Shachi, Shew and Juza.
- New moves. The destructive power of the techniques of Hokuto Shinken and Nanto Seiken meet the intense action of the Warriors series to produce a thrilling experience. In addition to the signature moves of the first title, new actions such as ‘sprint’ and ‘dodge’ have been added to the move sets.
- Dream Mode introduces new, original storylines to the Fist of the North Star Universe while bridging the gaps between parts of the main story, often focusing on some of the series’ minor characters.
- Online Co-Op and Versus play. For the first time, Dream Mode will be playable in co-op or versus play via the internet.
Additional stages and costumes will be available as downloadable content.