Gameloft Unveils Amazing Spider-Man and Asphalt 7 At E3 2012
At E3 2012, Gameloft revealed a couple of great looking iOS/ Android games- The Amazing Spider-Man and Asphalt 7: Heat. As a big Spidey fan, I can say that the footage from the game looks incredible – a truly open-world Spider-Man game in the palm of your hand.
• Play the Amazing Spider-Man through more than 35 immersive missions.
• Fight The Lizard and his minions to prevent him from fulfilling his dark schemes.
• Awesome and rewarding fighting system (melee attacks, ranged attacks, zone attacks,
• A wide choice of upgrades to customize your own style, attack and skills
• Explore an open world Manhattan
• Full 3D New York City with cutting-edge graphics
• Advanced shaders and visual effects
Asphalt 7 looks like more of the same great gameplay we’ve seen in the past- with 60 cars and 150 races.
• 60 cars from prestigious manufacturers, like Audi & Lamborghini, including the
• Beautiful graphics that push the limits of your device and the retina display
• 15 tracks set in real cities, including brand new tracks in Hawaii, Paris, London,
Miami and Rio
• Revamped online & local multiplayer (up to 6 players) with matchmaking and
• Social Feature: The Asphalt Tracker lets you compare stats, share achievements &
• Complete 15 leagues & 150 races in 6 modes! Race for the top spot and leave the
rest in your dust!