Sony Unveils Only On PSN Program, PS2 Downloads and Discounts
Sony has announced a new program, called “Only On PSN”, which will debut tomorrow, October 4th. Every week in October, starting tomorrow, you’ll find new, PSN exclusive titles for purchase. Sony recently invested $20 million into exclusive PSN games, and two of the games from this deal are being showcased this month: Eufloria and Okabu.
PS Plus members will get a $10 discount on all the games during their first week of availability. Also, if you spend $60 from your Playstation Store wallet during October, you’ll get $10 in your wallet come November. For PS2 fans, Sony will also be releasing some PS2 titles throughout the month. It should be noted that these games will have no Trophy support or enhanced visuals, these are the exact games as they used to be, similar to the PSone games on the store.
Here’s a list of the games that will be released.
- October 4: Eufloria , PS+ Rochard Discount
- October 11: Sideway: New York
- October 13: Sodium Collection- PlayStation Home
- October 18: Okabu and RocketBirds: Hardboiled Chicken
- October 25: Infamous 2: Festival of Blood DLC and PixelJunk SideScroller